Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Picture...

Hello Ppl,

Woah, sorry about the ppl. It stands for people on Club Penguin and Pandanda, and I am a member on both. Those places are so groovy!

I talked to Ivy a lot on the phone yesterday, and also surfed the net. And I realized that I hadn't posted in forever! I thought Kirsten might have, but she didn't either! So, here is a photo of our brand-new laptop that I was surfing on yesterday!:



Isn't it totally groovy? I love it! Oh, and I also love the outfit I am wearing in that picture. It is awesome for the beach, which I totally love!

Thanks for being patient and waiting for a post! And thanks to our 3 followers! I never thought we would get popular, but you never know!

~Julie Frances Albright (I can totally sign my last name because I am a doll!)

2 comments:

  1. thanking for thanks oops backwards thanks fo thanking bye and PEACE claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That is one groovy laptop Julie! My dollies say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment nicely. DO NOT use any bad words or anything else bad. Thank You.