Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Photo Shoot!

Hi Everyone!

This is Kirsten! Today, Quinlyn did a photo shoot with me! I liked it! And when she put some drops of water on my face to make it look like I was crying, I felt like a real actress! Please visit Quinlyn's picasa albums to see my whole shoot! :) You can find the link to her albums and her blog on our sidebar.

It ended up that Quinlyn didn't win the Rebecca doll at Barnes and Noble, so Julie and I don't have a new sister right now. :( But she has also entered another giveaway, so maybe we have another chance for a new sister! :)

Julie wants the computer, and I'd better get off. Bye!

~Kirsten Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten, yeah, our mom didn't win the Rebecca at B&N either :( but what's the other giveaway she entered in? Cya! ~Kate (typed by her mom Sonja)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi still loving your blog do you like mine guess what jenna said she commented and my blog is boring and now i don't read her lame blog bye claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsten! This is Kirsten! My mom Isabel has Kirten and Julie too! Can't wait to see Ivy!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment nicely. DO NOT use any bad words or anything else bad. Thank You.