Thursday, October 8, 2009

Someone new?

Hey Guys! It's Kirsten!

Today I went out in the garage and saw a big box...and a little hum coming from it! Since Quinlyn was calling me and I just went out there to get some strawberries from the freezer (I was going to make strawberry cobbler), I wasn't able to investigate the sound, I just hurried inside with my berries. Then, as I was mixing the batter, I kept thinking about the little voice. Surely it was just my imagination?

A very confused,

Kirsten Larson

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm..... I wonder what it could be? *scratches head*

    ~Kirsten on pioneerfan's account!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very mysterious!! ~Kate and Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... a bee? that is very suspicious Kirsten!
    Kirsten

    Woah! Creeeeeeeepy! Your blog is groovy!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please comment nicely. DO NOT use any bad words or anything else bad. Thank You.