Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!

Hey PPLS it's Julie!!

So I can't BELIEVE how long it's been since I last posted. I mean like, Our last post was in SEPTEMBER!!!!!! AHH!!!! We have a lot to catch up on, you and me. :D Like, I got a new puppy for Christmas!!! Her name is Coconut and she's a white westie. I love her to death! And we also got a flip lounge chair and Kirstie got a new outfit and stuff.

And....there are THREE NEW DOLLS HERE! They are A Life of Faith dolls and their names are Millie, Elsie, and Kathleen. Oh, and a little one named Erin, she's Faith and Friends. She's pretty cute. Her and Kathy could be sisters, they both have red hair.

Kirsten acted a bit in a new movie Quinny made today, I think it's called "Lauren's Dream" or something like that. It was to a scene of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, Quinlyn's new obsession. Kirstie didn't seem upset that she had to play a BOY...Just so you know, we don't think it's going to be posted anywhere, it's just a little something she made for a friend.

So anyways that about wraps it up. COMMENT COMMENT! :D

Your favorite doll ever,

JULIE ALBRIGHT

3 comments:

  1. Hey Julie!! thanks for posting! Do it more often ok?? Or else I'll...I'll...I don't know what I'll do but it will be bad!! haha just kidding!! Comment on my blog, OK?? Love, Your Person-who-is-totally-like-a-twin, K@te!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Cool! I have Kathleen too! I LOVE HER! :)

    ~Iona

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES!!! THIS IS QUINLYN? Well Hi There! LOL I thought this was someone else! :P LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please comment nicely. DO NOT use any bad words or anything else bad. Thank You.