Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ME AND COCONUT and my BFFL!

Hey Peeps it's me the JULINATOR :D

So ya I have a way out pic for you today! It's a pic of my CUTE ADORABLE WAY CUTER THEN YOURS (Q: Julie BE NICE) fine yours may be cuter then mine PUPPY COCONUT! :D

ISNT HE SOO CUTE SITTING THERE LOOKING SO PROUD CAUSE HES SO CUTEZ! :D

Well I also want to tell ya that I have a new BFFL and her name is Kate! She is AWESOME she's JUST like me and she has a blog too that she shares with her sis's. It's called The Girls of Lightcourt Way and she comments here so look at one of her comments and GO TO IT! CAUSE ITS AWESOME THEY POST A LOT AND THE HEADER IS WAY NICER THEN OURS! LOL

So yeah thats all for now

YOUR FAR OUT DOLLY:

JULIE





Note from Quinlyn: I am sorry this post is full of caps and spelling errors. Julie is a very wild and energetic doll and therefore expresses this in blogging. ;)

P.S. (from Jules) IGNORE the note above ha ha oh and COMMENT PPL! :D

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW JULIE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU ARE SO NICE NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DO A POST ABOUT YOU. :D :D :D
    LOVE, KATE!!!!!! YOU BFFL!!!!!!!
    an apology from Sonja: if you read Quinlyn's note, you'll understand about Kate, as well, since they're practically identical...
    Kate: yeah, we are identical, but like Jules said just IGNORE!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JULIE IAM SO GLAD I MET YOU!!!! US? CRAZY? NAHHH!! TOTALLY NOT TRUE!!!!!! Q AND S AND I ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE YA GIRLY!!
    LOVE,
    JULIE
    Not from Iona: Hey...Quinny and Sonja are right...Julie, Julie, and Kate are CRAZY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment nicely. DO NOT use any bad words or anything else bad. Thank You.