Friday, April 23, 2010

Why does every post have to have a title anyway?

HEY PEEPS! ITS ME JULIE!



Soz...I don't have much to post about. BUT! We are getting ANOTHER new sister. Can ya believe it? I can barely breath in my own house as it is. Her name is Violet Travilla and she's another ALOF doll. I believe we're getting her May 1st...THATS MY BIRTHDAY! But Q's still not sure exactly WHEN she just knows it should be QUITE soon! So yeah...Oh, here's a picture my friend Julie made! :D

Julie and me have our own podcast show called Julie and Julie. :D

SO THATS ABOUT IT!

Come back next time for more AWESOME POSTING BY JULIE!

-Julie F. Albright

1 comment:

  1. HEY JULIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO COOL! YES I MADE THAT THINGERBOBBER!!!! WOOT! JULIE AND JULIE IS AWESOME! :D
    ~JULIE

    ReplyDelete

Please comment nicely. DO NOT use any bad words or anything else bad. Thank You.